- I could not survive without Resharper 2.5. I can now code without having a mouse anywhere near me and it's so much faster.
- I've been doing Domain Driven Design ever since I learnt about OO from my good friend Kris. I just recently found out that was the name for it.
- I've learnt more in the last 6 months then in the last 6 years. While I'm nowhere near the level I'd like to be at, I can happily say I am much better at what I do then I was this time last year.
- The Refactoring book by Martin Fowler has changed the way I develop software. I am constantly looking at my code.
- I still have a ton of stuff to learn...
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
First... Err.. Second Post of the New Year
Well it's been awhile since I wrote my last blog entry. I thought I'd throw up a quick post on the state of the union as it was.